Monday, April 4, 2016

Name Badge

Pin It
At my last market I was asked to make a friend a name badge, she told me there was no hurry which was fatal as I only have got around to making it today.
I have used Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Wild Wasbi.
 I used Tin of cards and Bravo Stamp Sets to stamp Cheryl's name by using Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker on different letters.
 I punched the flowers out of Watercolour Card them with Pansy and Fun Flower Punches.
Then I coloured them with Aqua Painter, Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi Ink Refills.
After they were dry I scrunched and layered them, added an Iced Rhinestone then used Dazzling Details.
To finished it I curled some stripes of Wild Wasabi Card and added a pin on the back with Crystal Effects.
I hope Cheryl likes it.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment